Partnering with the Learning and Development Community
We have seen and heard many changes within the Learning and Development community. In these times of uncertainty, we must all stand together and do our part to help one another. At MLevel, that’s part of our philosophy as an organization, as a team, and as a family. It’s about turning lemons into lemonade. With that, we introduce the MLevel Portfolio Program.
HOW DOES IT HELP?
I'M LOOKING FOR A PLATFORM
SIGN UP FOR THE PORTFOLIO PROGRAM
- Program participants are given MLevel Design Certification for free.
- Participants have the ability to use the MLevel platform use for external clients. A Resell Agreement and revenue share will be established.
- If a client requests your services, you are responsible for negotiations your terms. MLevel is only responsible for
- With a Resell Agreement, MLevel creation tools, including portal, authoring studio, content and reporting, will be provided as-is, free of charge.
- Program participants own the content he or she creates. MLevel reserves the right to resell it and will provide 10% as a one-time commisison for each sale.
- Support site access will be provided to answer any questions regarding the portal.
- Any platform technology issues will be addressed by the MLevel Customer Support team.
- Any additional requested user manager service to coursework builds will be charged at $99 per hour.
- Participants must provide MLevel with all end-user information.
- MLevel will provide completion reporting on all participants.
- Program participants are allowed to use the MLevel logo for promotional purposes.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com