MLevel is growing rapidly and we are actively looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We are a family of smart, driven, and passionate people – our team’s continued hard work is how we were named one of Training Industry’s Top Training Companies of 2016.
If you feel this is the kind of place where you would thrive and got that excited flutter in your chest while learning more about us, we’d like to hear from you!
Why Work With Us
We’re creating a next-generation learning solution that’s re-imagining learning from the ground up. Our client list includes Global Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Coca-Cola, and JP Morgan Chase. We also work with the largest education publisher in the world, Pearson.
While we are helping others learn better, we also strive on a daily basis to never stop learning ourselves.
The MLevel team includes some of the most accomplished experts in learning development, user experience, technology, and customer advocacy. We have a culture of learning that includes structure, transparency, and adaptability due to the agile nature of our product discovery and development processes.
Perks & Benefits
- Use-what-you-need vacation policy
- Flexibility to work from home when necessary
- Brand new office space in a central locale
- Casual dress/work environment
- Full health care, vision and dental benefits
- Award of stock options
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
THRIVE Small Business Sales Representative
The MLevel THRIVE program is seeking an energized, motivated, assertive Sales Representative to drive product revenue. Individual needs to be willing to learn quickly, fearless of the phone, and a team player!
Needs/responsibilities are as follows (not limited to):
- Ability to learn product technology quickly, understanding the positioning/story of MLevel and apply it to the WHY of THRIVE
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential businesses in the Southeast, with an emphasis on Georgia and Louisiana
- Provide product and use case information/explanations
- Have great drive and a willingness to be on the phone all day
- Follow-up on leads via phone and the support of digital efforts (email, social)
Level of experience: 1-2 years in outbound sales preferably with an understanding of technology.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org