mLevel, Inc. (“mLevel”) is committed to maintaining and safeguarding the privacy of the information you share with us through our website.
Collection of Information from Website Visitors
When you access our website, we may collect and store certain information, such as the domain name and host from which you access the Internet, the browser software and operating system of your computer, the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, the pages accessed or visited on our site, the Internet address of the site from which you directly linked to our site, as well as your browser’s country setting. We may also automatically collect and store statistics and other information about you and your use of our website both on an aggregate, non-personally identifiable basis and in a manner that may allow us to associate such information with other personal information about you.
The ads appearing on our site are delivered to you by our Web advertising partners. In the course of delivering an ad to you, our advertising partner may collect certain non-personally identifiable information about you which is used to deliver tailored ads to you.
By writing to us, by filling out certain forms or data requests, or by otherwise voluntarily requesting or supplying information to us, you are volunteering to provide such information, including your contact information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number or fax number, to us. If you e-mail us, we will collect your e-mail address.
Use and Disclosure of Information
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages, provide services and marketing information to you and otherwise communicate with you. We do not sell or license personal information to third parties. We may disclose the information collected with third-party service providers with which we have an agreement. These third-party service providers assist us in maintaining our website, analyzing our website traffic, and in providing services and information to us and to users of our website. We also reserve the right to disclose information where required by law or to comply with valid legal or regulatory processes to protect our rights. If you expressly indicate that you would like to receive information about products and services from third parties, we may disclose your name and email address to these parties.
Any information that you divulge in a public forum offered on this website such as a chat room, message board and/or news group will be considered public information and may be disclosed to and used by third parties.
If you feel that we are not abiding by our posted privacy statement, please contact us by phone at 404-947-7057 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a feature of mLevel.
Third Party Sites
This policy only applies to our website. Other sites, including those sites that are accessible from our site, may have their own policies and practices, which we do not control.
Review and Removal of Personally Identifiable Data
You may review, change or remove the personal information that you have provided to us, and we will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is changed or removed from our records, as the case may be. If you would like to change or remove your personal information, please contact us by phone at 404-947-7057 or via email at email@example.com. You may also opt out of receiving email messages from us.
How We Use Personal Data
mLevel collects data from you to best provide communications and materials related to the services we provide. We also use the data to operate our business, which includes analyzing our performance, developing our workforce and team, and growing through research.
Security; Illegal and Legal Access
We cannot guarantee the security of the information collected from third parties, despite our efforts to maintain the security of such information. Although we use industry-standard methods to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, third parties may gain access to our database by evading our security measures. We may be forced to disclose your personal information, or we may believe that it is necessary or appropriate to disclose, and you authorize us to disclose such information to law enforcement or other government officials. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information collected arising from the acts of third parties or other events, acts or omissions outside of our control.
Additional Notices to European Union Residents and Other Data Subjects
Persons who are residents of the member countries of the European Union (“EU”) or other data subjects covered by the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation, (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), have certain additional privacy rights under applicable law.
Legal Bases for Processing Personal Information of European Union Citizens or Other GDPR Data Subjects
When processing your personal information, mLevel may rely on one or more of the following legal bases (or other available legal grounds), depending on the circumstances:
- Legitimate Interests – mLevel may process your personal information where mLevel has a legitimate interest in such processing for managing, operating or promoting our business, and that legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms.
- Consent – mLevel may process your personal information where mLevel has obtained your consent to the processing.
- Contractual Necessity – mLevel may process your personal information where such processing is necessary in connection with any contract that mLevel has with you.
- Legal Requirements – mLevel may process your personal information where such processing is required by applicable law.
Disclosures to Third Parties
Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties except for where it is necessary for the fulfillment of mLevel’s obligations to you or where mLevel is obliged or permitted to do so by law, or where mLevel makes disclosures that are otherwise consistent with the uses described in this Privacy Statement.
mLevel may also disclose any information (including personal information) relating to you to law enforcement authorities or any regulatory or government authority in response to any request including requests in connection with the investigation of any suspected illegal activities.
mLevel will not sell, resell or lease your personal information to any third parties but mLevel may, if required for the purpose(s) for which your personal information was collected and processed, share it with mLevel partners and/or service providers to enable them to provide their services to mLevel or to you, as applicable. The foregoing are in addition to the other uses described elsewhere in this Privacy Statement.
Security of Personal Information of European Citizens or Other GDPR Data Subjects
mLevel has policies and technical and organizational measures in place which are intended to safeguard and protect your personal information against unauthorized access, accidental loss, improper use and disclosure. However, you should be aware that information transmitted over the internet is not completely secure because of the nature of the internet and that systems and measures used to secure information are not flawless. For these reasons, although mLevel will use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, mLevel does not warrant the security of personal information transmitted to mLevel or stored by mLevel, and personal information that is transmitted to mLevel by you electronically is done at your own risk.
Retention of Personal Information of European Citizens or Other GDPR Data Subjects
mLevel’s policy is to retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which mLevel collected such personal information, including for the purposes of satisfying any professional, legal, accounting or reporting requirements to which mLevel is subject. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, mLevel considers the scope, nature and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of the personal information, the purposes for which mLevel collected and processed your personal information and whether mLevel can achieve those purposes through other means, and any applicable legal and professional requirements.
Your Rights as a European Resident or Other GDPR Data Subject
You have a number of rights concerning your personal information that mLevel holds and uses, including the following:
- Right of Access – You have the right to be informed about what personal information mLevel holds about you and to a copy of this personal information.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to have any inaccurate personal information which mLevel holds about you updated or corrected.
- Right to Erasure – In certain circumstances you may request that mLevel delete the personal information that mLevel holds about you.
- Right to Complain – You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal information to an applicable governmental or supervisory authority in your country.
- Right to Withdraw Consent – Where processing of personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
- Right to Object – Where mLevel relies on our legitimate interests to process your personal information, you have the right to object to such use and mLevel is required to discontinue such processing unless mLevel can demonstrate an overriding legitimate interest in such processing.
- Right to Restriction – You have the right to request that mLevel stop using your personal information in certain circumstances including if you believe that the personal information mLevel holds about you is inaccurate or that mLevel’s use of your personal information is unlawful. If you validly exercise this right, mLevel will store your personal information and will not carry out any other processing until the issue is resolved.