Creating Your Missions
- Creating and maintaining microlearning modules has never been easier.
- With mLevel, create your missions in days or weeks, not months or years.
- When your training content changes, update it within minutes or hours. Keep up with the pace of change.
How To Analyze the Results
- Our robust analytics engine allows you to see learner data by course, topic, or question
- Drill down into each question, user group, or individual users
- Real-time data allows for quick reinforcement and coachable moments with your learners
Learning increases when content is broken up into bite-sized chunks.
Keep your employees engaged by utilizing our game-based activities.
Real-time analytics gives you insight into what your employees understand.
Use your branding, colors, logo, and more.
Encourage light competition with leaderboards, stars, and badges.
Choose from 17 different micro learning activities when building your mission.
Your package comes with email and/or phone support with our support team.
Upgrade your package to receive single sign-on abilities.
Contact us for API integration options.
Optimize Your Current Solution
Many mLevel success stories come from supplementing your existing training program with our powerful tool. Bridge the gap between traditional training and on-the-job performance by allowing learners to come back to training at any time for reinforcement.
Use mLevel as your Primary Training Program
Our platform is robust and can uphold your entire training program. Utilize up to 17 different formats of training, including video, quizzes, games, and more.
READY-MADE TRAINING COURSES
Need an industry-specific training to implement now? We have several off-the-shelf training courses ready to go.
Pick how many users you want to train and select the package that’s right for you. We’ll send you login information so you can start learning.
PRODUCE AND PUBLISH
Develop your mLevel mission and send it out to learners in need. This program is popular for higher education publishers, corporate consultants, and more.
Discover some of our most popular game-based activities
Why Gamification Works:
- Learners will absorb information through games that are short in length, shutting out distraction
- Leaderboards encourage friendly competition between cohorts, causing employees to keep playing until they achieve the best comprehension score
- Employees get instant feedback while playing so they know exactly what information needs reviewing