Featuring Kevin Mulcahy, co-author of “The Future Workplace Experience” and co-host of The Future Workplace Network.
Corporate Universities and training centers strive to keep their workforce agile and responsive to business needs. It’s important to ask:
- What are the key forces that are currently reshaping how L&D organizations are delivering learning to employees and beyond?
- How is the act of learning being reframed?
- How is the audience for corporate learning shifting?
- How are corporations helping workers remain motivated to continue to develop themselves?
- How is AI being incorporated?
In this session, Mulcahy will outline the latest insights into how learning organizations are creating more compelling learning experiences for learners.