For a limited time, enjoy an exclusive offer:
Your first 14 days of microlearning are 100% free!
Your free trial includes 14 days of mLevel’s microlearning and gamification learning platform.
- Access for up to 10 users
- Unlimited course creation and publishing
- Create your first “mission” (training course) in as little as an hour and update in minutes
- Ready-made activity templates with multi-media options including video, custom task and external links
- Full analytics suite gives you learner insight that is critical to driving performance
- Game-based activity templates with no coding required
- Complete branding capabilities with 100% customization
After the free trial is up, you will be moved to our specially priced $97/mo package.
Offer valid for a limited time only. To cancel membership, please contact us within 14 days of trial signup.
Get Started with a free trial now!
Transitioning Your LMS to Microlearning and Gamification Couldn’t Be Easier
Discover how easy it is to transform your training with a 14 day mLevel trial. It’s simple: input your training material, select game-based activities, and publish. Then, discover what information was learned with our analytics engine.
Along the way, enjoy our support articles, tips, and full communication with our Support Team.
- InterContinental Hotels Group
Love it!!! Hotels should be required to learn standards this way
- University Students via Pearson
“I loved mLevel because it was entertaining and I feel like it really helped me learn the material.”
“I really enjoyed mLevel. It felt more like a game and less like work.”
“I think all classes should have this.”
“It was fun so it made me want to do it more.”
- Business Professor at North Idaho College
Gamifying the learning process reached students more effectively than the most dynamic lecture.
- Christina Nghiem, People Development at Slalom Consulting
Like many organizations, we had to figure out an innovative way to work around the constraint of time with our learning. Incorporating mLevel into the Slalom Onboarding experience created an engaging, fun, and flexible learning resource for our new consultants to learn about what our company offers even if they are placed on a client project right away.